2000 Egg Hatcher - Automatic Digital Model SH2000H
Hatching chicks has never been easier - Get the best possible hatch rates in the Surehatch SH2000H Digital Hatcher!
The SH2000H Hatcher is our largest single hatcher. The hatcher is required when transferring the eggs from the setter on day 18. Eggs remain in the hatcher until day 21 when the chicks hatch. You need to use a separate setter with this hatcher.
Chicken/Duck/Guinea Fowl Eggs: 1500 to 2000 eggs (Depending on egg size)
Quail Eggs: 4500 to 6000
Our hatchers are specially designed to maintain an equal temperature throughout the entire machine in order to give all the chicks a good chance of hatching. The hatching crates can be removed for easy cleaning and management of the chicks.
Surehatch hatchers are widely used by breeders wanting to start a larger scale hatchery as well as hatcheries who need to expand their current hatching capacity. Many breeders are replacing their existing hatchers with our new, more advanced ones.
Unique features in our hatchers include high volume air flow, energy saving heating elements, highly durable Duraboard construction as well as removable hatching crates. Temperature control is the most accurate on the market and will yield excellent hatching results.
The SH2000H Hatcher has the following features:
- Fully Digital Temperature Control
- Easy to regulate Humidity Control with Automatic Humidity Reservoir
- Access eggs from the front of the incubator, making it easier to load the incubator
- Built-in Lightning and Surge Protection
- Extra Large Clear-View Observation Window
- Incubator made of Ultra Durable, Moisture Resistant Duraboard
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Internal Light for observing the insides of the incubator
- Hygienic Inner Coating for easy cleaning
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- 3 Year Guarantee on all parts
- Dimensions: 144 cm x 99 cm x 170 cm
- Weight: 250 Kg
- Power Usage: 220V Single Phase, 1000 Watts