2160 Egg Automatic Setter Incubator - Model SH2160
Starting your own chick hatchery has never been easier! Surehatch has the ideal incubators and hatchers for breeders wanting to hatch chicks on a commercial scale.
The Surehatch SH2160 Setter Incubator is one of the most compact setters available on the market. It requires no special installation and the user can simply plug in and start. The SH2160 Setter Incubator takes less than 2 square meters of space, yet you can load up to 2160 chicken eggs at a time.
Chicken/Duck/Guinea Fowl Eggs: 2160 or
Quail Eggs: 8000
Hatching Capacity: 0 Eggs
The Surehatch SH2160 Setter is our largest single stage setter. It only has setting space, you therefore need to purchase a separate hatcher with the setter.
Eggs are placed in the setter for the first 18 days. After this period the eggs need to be transferred to a hatcher.
Surehatch setters are widely used by breeders wanting to start a larger scale hatchery as well as hatcheries who need to expand their current hatching capacity. Many breeders are replacing their existing setters with our new, more advanced ones.
Unique features in our setters include channeled air flow, energy saving heating elements, highly durable Duraboard construction as well as our very effective Siemens egg turning mechanisms. Temperature control is the most accurate on the market and will yield excellent hatching results.
The SH2160 has the following advantages over other models on the market:
- Fully Digital Temperature Control
- Easy to regulate Humidity Control
- Automatic Egg Turner
- Chicken Egg trays included
- Access eggs from the front of the incubator, making it easier to load the incubator
- Built-in Lightning and Surge Protection
- Extra Large Clear-View Observation Window is standard
- Incubator made of Ultra Durable, Moisture Resistant Duraboard
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Internal Light for observing the insides of the incubator
- Anti-Bacterial Inner Coating for better hatch rates
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- 3 Year Guarantee on all parts
- Dual Power Option 12V/220V available at additional cost
- Dimensions: 156 cm x 99 cm x 170 cm
- Weight: 250 Kg
- Power Usage: 220V Single Phase, 1000 Watts