SH1500 Automatic Digital Egg Hatcher for 1500 eggs
The Surehatch SH1500 is our largest single hatcher. The hatcher is required when transferring the eggs from the setter on day 18. Eggs remain in the hatcher until day 21 when the chicks hatch. You need to use a seperate setter with this hatcher.
Chicken/Duck/Guinea Fowl Eggs: 1500
Quail Eggs: 4500
Our hatchers are specially designed to maintain an equal temperature throughout the entire machine in order to give all the chicks a good chance of hatching. The hatching crates can be removed for easy cleaning and management of the chicks.
Surehatch hatchers are widely used by breeders wanting to start a larger scale hatchery as well as hatcheries who need to expand their current hatching capacity. Many breeders are replacing their existing hatchers with our new, more advanced ones.
Unique features in our hatchers include channelled air flow, energy saving heating elements, highly durable Duraboard construction as removable hatching crates. Temperature control is the most accurate on the market and will yield excellent hatching results.
The SH1500 has the following advantages over other models on the market:
- Fully Digital Temperature Control
- Easy to regulate Humidity Control with Automatic Humidity Reservoir
- Access eggs from the front of the incubator, making it easier to load the incubator
- Built-in Lightning and Surge Protection
- Extra Large Clear-View Observation Window is standard
- Incubator made of Ultra Durable, Water Resistant Duraboard
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Incubator can retain heat for 3 to 6 hours after power outage
- Internal Light for observing the insides of the incubator
- Medical Grade Anti-Bacterial Inner Coating for better hatch rates
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- 3 Year Guarantee on all parts
- Dimensions: 157 cm High x 85 cm Deep x 173 cm Wide
- Weight: 170 Kg
- Power Usage: 220V Single Phase, 1000 Watts